04 January, 2007

Prosper January Update

Well, here we are...about a month after I first requested a Prosper loan for $1500.



As you can see, I've been doing my best to get the money deployed and earning interest. It hasn't been easy though. There aren't many quality loan requests out there, and even if I find good ones, it is taking FOREVER it seems to get a loan to go from "Winning" to "Pending Review" to the "Current" and earning interest category.

Still, it's nice to see that all 16 of my loans are "Current" right now. I've only had one hiccup so far, and she not only fixed the problem with her account, but made an early payment to make up for it. :-)

I'm still trying to stick to the $50 per loan guideline...but when you have $11 extra dollars left in your account from payments, waiting for another $39 to accrue isn't much fun. So, that's why I have one loan out there that is $53.86, and another bid on one that is $61.86...because I didn't want to wait for additional funds to be available.

I'll keep you posted!
~Scott

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home